Read the back story behind the 30 Things list (here) and (here).
So here it goes....
Start Date: January 1, 2015
End Date: December 31, 2015
1) Honor my mom. I want to do something special for her. I'm still working on how I'd like to do that.
2) Get my passport
3) Travel abroad
4) Collaborate with another blogger
5) Host another Instagram exchange (I'm thinking about a Valentine's Day themed one )
6) Perform on stage with my sister
7) Surprise hubby with a romantic getaway
8) Learn how to make pho
9) Visit a new city
10) Go on more date nights
11) Perhaps 2015 is a fine year for baby #3
12) Drink more water
13) Pay off another credit card
14) Convert the garage into a bonus room
15) Remodel a room in the house
16) Pay it forward to a stranger
17) Get a meaningful tattoo
18) Organize a social meet-up
19) Take professional pictures of Ava and Lily
20) Go camping
21) Learn the art of calligraphy
22) Get on a consistent blogging schedule
23) Write 20 thank you notes
24) Send a care package to a friend just because
25) Cruzan Disney trip 2.0
26) Volunteer with Ava and Lily
27) Stay at a beach house or cabin or both
28) Write the perfect Maid of Honor speech for my very best friend getting hitched this summer.
30) Do something fun to make up for a crappy 30th birthday in 2014
I hope this list can inspire just one person to create their own list. It will be fun! We can encourage each other! Let me know in the comments so I can check out your 30 Things!