2. Ava turned 3 even though everyone thinks she's 5. She is so funny and I love her imagination. She wants to be an artist when she grows up. She loves to perform so I want to sign her up for dance classes in the new year!
3. We went to the beach several times and had a blast. My girls are beach bums for sure like their momma!
4. My mom had a rough 2013 that included a stint in the hospital. It was scary for all of us and I was grateful for my siblings! We were there for each other and my mom proved she is my hero! Her strength amazes me and I just hope I can become like her!
5. Noah and I celebrated 10 years of being together and 5 years of blissful marriage! He surprises me everyday with what a great father he is which makes me love him more and more every day!
6. This summer we planned our annual family trip. We actually had several of them throughout the year that included a trip to Tampa to the Florida Aquarium, Charleston, Washington, DC to the National Zoo, and Williamsburg to Busch Gardens! Ava enjoyed her first roller coaster!
7. 2013 marked our first annual best friend trip! We have always wanted to go on a trip together and now that we all have little families now, we thought it would be a great way to get all the kids (future bffs) together.
8. Our Lily turned 2 years old! She is our little feisty momma's girl that rules our world! When she isn't crying or attached to my hip, she loves eating and singing to her favorite TV shows. She wants to be like her big sister.
9. We took family pictures this year. I haven't had any made since Christmas 2 years ago. They turned out so well and we had a great time at the Georgia Aquarium while we were in Atlanta for the weekend!
I wish a happy 2014 to all my family and friends! I hope its filled with laughter, peace, and prosperity (in whatever form that takes)! Love you all! Thanks for following along!