1. Pastels are the perfect spring accent. The Deborah Lippman Spring Reveries Nail Collection is perfect and has your manicures covered for the whole season! I want all the colors! This one is called " - magnificient mint medley crème"
2. I find myself doing more things outdoors in the spring. The weather is glorious, not too hot, not too cool, so a nice pair of sunnies is a must. I love these cat-eye tortoise shades from TOMS.
3. Light knit tops are a must for this season. The fabric is so light and comfy! Gap has this top is assorted spring-y colors!
4. I like using bronzer in the spring and summer seasons. It adds a great color and glow to your face! This one from Smashbox is perfect!
5. I am loving all the pink lips lately. It makes just as much of a statement as a great necklace. I am not sure if I can pull it off, but maybe I'll try this one. It is from Maybelline. It gives your lips a soft, translucent gel-color without the heavy waxes and oils as you typically find in traditional lipsticks.
6. Strappy sandals are a must this spring. I especially love wedges because they are comfortable and stylish. Nude or cognac are the perfect color because they can be worn with virtually anything. I love that you can wear these sandals with jeans, shorts, or a fun dress. These are from Lulu's. They have other great choices as well!
7. Statement earrings are the latest trend. I just ordered a couple pairs from Forever 21 but these from Bauble Bar are gorgeous! I love the pastel colors in this pair too!
8. I have never owned a pair of light wash jeans before but I really liking them lately. I even found a cute pair from Target today! These are Mossimo from Target and they fit great. Super stretchy and a great wash! I like the lighter wash for spring.
9. When I think of spring I think of flowers. This adorable iPhone case from Forever 21 has you covered for the whole season!
10. I love all the bright colors in all the handbags I've been seeing lately, but I think one essential bag for the spring is this nude tote from Old Navy. I love the tassel detail and it will go with anything!
So there you have it, my list of essentials for this upcoming spring. What are your must haves??