Start Date: January 1, 2014
End Date: December 31, 2014
Make a list of resolutions. Whoop Whoop, there goes one!
2. Add money to the savings account.
3. Finish my "me" space project. (I started on a little creative nook in my bedroom for blogging and crafting... that was 3 months ago)
4. Take better outfit pictures for a legit outfit post.
5. Buy a tripod and remote.
6. Reach 100 followers on the blog.
7. Do a collaboration with another blogger.
8. Surprise my husband with a romantic getaway.
9. Start Zumba back up.
10. Enjoy a spa day.
11. Drink more water and less soda.
12. Send snail mail to at least one friend.
13. Make a care package for someone just because.
14. Organize my closet.
15. Make at least one improvement in our home.
16. Host a giveaway on Instagram/Blog.
17. Learn how to make a macaron.
18. Go out for a girl's night out on the town.
19. Order and frame family pictures.
20. Pay it forward to a stranger.
21. Learn how to make mom's recipe for pho.
22. Complete at least 5 Pinterest projects.
23. Pay off at least one credit card.
24. Take the family to Disney.
25. Rent a cabin.
26. Visit a new city.
27. Revamp blog.
28. Make at least 5 crafts on my Silhouette machine.
29. Get a gel manicure.
30. Do something fun to celebrate my 30th birthday.
I'll let you know how I'm doing as I scratch things off the list. I hope this inspires someone else to make their own list too. I always do better when I write things down.
Wish me luck!