1. Our first born, Ava, turned 5 years old! She's just the sweetest and has grown like a weed this year! We love her more and more with each day!
2. I turned 31 and for my birthday, I went to Sweden! It was my first stamp on my passport and first trip out of the country! I had a great time. I can't wait for that second stamp to add for my next trip!
3. We attended lots of weddings this year. Ava was a flower girl for three weddings and Lily was for two! They had so much fun! We traveled to Annapolis, MD and Atlanta, GA for another. We attended two here at home for our neighbors (Jill & Rob) and my best friend Mandy & Daniel! Lots of love-filled memories!
4. In honor of my mom, we went up to D.C. to see the Cherry Blossom Festival. It was crazy hectic but also very beautiful. My mom would have loved it.
5. We found out we were pregnant in March and were so excited! We announced it on mother's day! On Father's day, we found out we were expecting our first little boy!
6. Ava was in her first recital. They performed a cute Mickey Mouse and birthday cake compilation. She was so cute dressed up in her costume and she did great during her performance, wasn't shy at all! We were very proud of her!
7. During the summer we made lots of trips to the pool and beach. We got together with friends and even took a small weekend trip to Amelia Island with Noah's cousins, Adam and Hannah.
8. My best friends and my sister hosted a baby shower in anticipation of our little man's arrival. He was totally spoiled!
9. Ava lost her first tooth! Actually she lost a total of three this year!
10. Lily visited the dentist for the first time. She did so much better than I would have hoped for!
11. This fall we had a blast at the pumpkin patch and trick-or-treated with friends. Ava was a minion gal and Lily was a disney princess.
12. Ava entered kindergarten and Lily started pre-k! They both are flourishing at school!
13. Lily turned 4 years old! She is still a little fire cracker and cracks us up all the time.
14. For Thanksgiving Noah's family all came down or up. We had a great time with everyone here to celebrate!
15. For Christmas, we traveled to VA to spend it with friends and family.
16. I think the most significant event of 2015 was the birth of our son, Levi Everett Cruzan. We are so in love with our buddy. The girls are constantly doting on him. He's already celebrated his first Thanksgiving and Christmas. He's been on a couple first road trips too! We are looking forward to more firsts in 2016.
I hope everyone has a fantastic 2016! I cant wait to see what it has in store for our family!