1. Ava started pre-k in January. She absolutely loves it and has been learning so much! She's a great helper this school year helping the newer friends get adjusted.
2. My beautiful mom passed away in March. A day before Ava's 4th birthday and a week before my 30th birthday. We miss her so much.
3. We went to Disney World for the first time. We had such a great time. They have been asking to go back ever since! Truly magical trip!
4. We signed Ava up for ballet/tap. She loves it. I can't wait for her first recital in May.
5. This summer we spent lots of time at the beach. We stayed at a friend's beach house. It was so nice! Like a mini vacation!
6. Ava and Lily took swim lessons this spring and they are no longer afraid of the water. Lily is our little water baby.
7. Noah and I celebrated 6 years of marriage this year. We are going strong :)
8. Noah and I got to enjoy a professional soccer game, Nigeria vs. USA. It was so much fun! The atmosphere at a live game is so awesome!
9. Ava and Lily were princesses for Halloween this year. I think we will be having more princess costumes for a long time coming.
10. We bought another doggie! We welcomed Stella into our family. And recently we added another to the bunch, Kiwi!
11. For Thanksgiving, we all stayed at a cabin in North Georgia. It was the most relaxing weekend. I want to do it again in 2015!
I hope 2015 is an easier year. So far, it seems like it will be. There are lots of weddings to attend, babies to arrive, and trips to go on!
Happy new year friends!