Back in January last year I created a bucket list of sorts. It was supposed to be a fabulous new beginning and an adventure since I was turning 30! I went back to the list I made for myself today. I gave myself a whole year to try to accomplish my list. Here is how I did.
Start Date: January 1, 2014
End Date: December 31, 2014
Take better outfit pictures for a legit outfit post. My friend Dawn took a couple of shoots for me and I was so happy with how they turned out. It's just so hard to coordinate schedules!
Reach 100 followers on the blog. -- I reached 73 on Bloglovin' and I'm up to 46 on Google Connect. But I have reached 126 on Facebook! So I think that counts!
7. Do a collaboration with another blogger.
8. Surprise my husband with a romantic getaway.
9. Start Zumba back up.-- Typical...I fell off my schedule and it ruined it all... I'll try to start this off again here shortly!
10. Enjoy a spa day.-- I did have one spa day. It was supposed to be for my 30th birthday bash. But my birthday kind of sucked in 2014.
11. Drink more water and less soda.
13. Make a care package for someone just because.
Organize my closet.
15. Make at least one improvement in our home. -- We haven't started it year, but we have plans to convert our garage to a bonus room. I'll just move this over to my 2015 list.
Host a giveaway on Instagram/Blog.
18. Go out for a girl's night out on the town.
19. Order and frame family pictures.
Pay it forward to a stranger.
21. Learn how to make mom's recipe for pho.
26. Visit a new city.
27. Revamp blog.
30. Do something fun to celebrate my 30th birthday. --I'm pretty sure I need a re-do
So all in all I accomplished 17 of the 30 things. I wasn't expecting to accomplish them all so that's pretty good. I'll work on my list for 2015. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should add to it?
I really want to accomplish things this year in honor of my mom. She worked two jobs up until she got sick to give her family everything. We lost her kind of unexpectedly and I don't believe she ever really got to enjoy her life like she deserved. I want to do things she would have enjoyed given the chance. I think it will keep her spirit with me too. So bring it, 2015!
Stay tuned for my new 30 things list for 2015!