I liked the idea of having the gold against a clear glass but I'm not much of a wine drinker so I was happy when I came across some $2 clear mugs at Wal-Mart yesterday!
glass or mug
First, I printed out Evelyn Henson's beautiful lip sketch turn printable. Then, I cut out some different options to see which one I preferred on the glass.
I used some painter's tape to hold the lip cut-out in place. I felt like I needed both hands. I get nervous okay? :) Next, I used the paint pen to trace in a zig-zag pattern over the cut-out.
All of 3 seconds later, Voila!
I was so happy with how it turned out I made two! And I want to give one to a lucky follower! And along with it, all the goodies below too!
Follow me @jtcruzan on Instagram for details on how you can win all of this!
One (1) winner will receive:
1) handmade by yours truly "DO EPIC CHIC" print
2) mint and gold polka dot nail stickers (via Forever 21)
3) gold lip stain cup
4) cream and gold polka dot brush (via Forever 21)
5) Maybelline Color Show polish in "lust for lilac"
6) handmade by yours truly "love & macarons" print