1. Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug (on sale for $7.95) and Keds for Kate Spade New York Kick Sneaker in gold polka dots. I obviously have a thing for gold. These are so pretty I don't even want to use them/wear them yet!
2. Assorted socks from Forever 21, Target, and Old Navy! I love printed socks in the winter! Call me crazy sock lady!
3. My mother in-law bought me these wine colored booties. They look a lot like the TOMS Desert Booties for the fraction of the price and are on sale now for $14.99! They are very comfortable and just the right heel height (find them here)! The other pair pictured here are from Noah. He completely surprised me with my first pair of Minnetonkas. He must have read my blog (good hubby)! I wore these on Christmas day and they are so comfy! It was like I had on slippers all day!
4. I bought my first Kate Spade back in the spring and I have loved KS ever since. They just opened an outlet store near us and the whole store was 60%! My mom bought me this beauty (Alessa Southport Avenue Satchel Crossbody)!! I can't wait to start using it! I love the tassel and this cobalt color!
5. This adorable tote was a Christmas present from myself. I took advantage of the big 75% off sale KS has every now and then. Love the color blocking!
6. More gold! I love a good statement necklace and this one is perfect that my sister gave me. I don't have a black statement necklace so this is great! The bracelet was a stocking stuffer from my mom-in-law. It is simple and classic. I am a sucker for anything monogrammed!
7. I received a few beauty products this Christmas. I am completely smitten with the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. It's more of a blush and rosy palette and works great for me! I think I even like this one over the 2 I passed up! I also received two great nail polishes (Plum Seduction from Revlon, and Mint Candy from Essie). I am wearing the mint on my toes now! Love new polishes! The foundation is from Clinique. It is called Even Better. I enjoy trying new make-up and most of my products are usually from the drug store so its nice to try something different.
8. Lastly, I received some new pj bottoms! I love the print of both of these. So perfect!
What were some of your favorites from Christmas?