I have reached 35 weeks! That means we could be meeting baby Levi anytime in the next 36 days! I had both my girls at 37 weeks so I am expecting him to be here in the next two weeks! Of course, he is in charge so we shall see!
Today I wanted to share with you some baby items I think are either essential or just cool for getting ready for baby!
Since having a baby three years ago so much has changed in terms of what is offered out there so it's been pretty fun to pick up a few new things!
1. I wanted a new stroller. We purchased a travel system that I used for both Ava and Lily but this time I wanted a lighter stroller that I could potentially jog with. I love how light weight this stroller from Britax is and we also ended up replacing our car seats too.
2. Lalabu Soothe Shirt: I just love this idea of this versatile top doubles as a baby pouch to carry your newborn. There is also a built in nursing bra for easy breastfeeding. I'm so excited to use my Soothe Shirt!
3. Owlet Baby Vitals Monitor: This smart sock is going to change my life! I am already an over protective mommy but it will allow you to relax knowing your baby is sleeping peacefully. The smart sock uses the same technology that hospitals use to monitor baby's vitals (heart rate and oxygen levels). It is smartphone compatible and will alert you when either levels are low. You have to watch the video and you'll understand how much you need this! Who wouldn't want that extra peace of mind? And below is a special link for $20 off the Owlet Monitor.
4. Cover Me Ponchos: This simple concept of making a nursing cover that also has so many other uses is genius! Not only does this super soft poncho provide full coverage so you can breastfeed discreetly in public, but it can be used as a swaddling blanket, grocery cart seat, car seat cover, scarf, and top! It is totally worth every penny!
5. 4moms mamaRoo: I'm so excited about this one-of-a-kind swing. This swing moves likes you do. There are five unique movements to choose from and has four built-in sounds. You can even connect your MP3 device. If you have not checked out the video for this you should!