I am thankful for:
1. My family. They are always there for me and they make me happy.
2. My husband, Noah. I couldn't ask for a better partner. My love for him grows with each passing minute.
3. My two healthy baby girls. I kiss their precious little cheeks every chance I get and Thank God these gifts were given to me.
4. My amazing friends. I'm thankful for my old and new ones that are in my life. I can always count on them.
5. My new job. So far, it has been such a great experience to try something new. It's like a brand new start.
What are you thankful for this holiday?
I hope you have a great time with your loved ones and take the time to really enjoy the little things!